Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation.
- Apply yo be a Volunteer.
- Apply yo be a Partner.
- Leave a Message
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- To email you with information about AASTHA Volunteer or Partner or to reply to your message from “Leave a Message form” but only if you have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or applying to be a volunteer or partner.
Privacy of our email lists
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by AASTHA when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
Security & Protection of Data
- AASTHA uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
- We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.